Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Teething is a Bear!

Teething is NO FUN!
Now let's start back at the beginning...
Three and a half years ago when I was pregnant with Xander, I went through alot to make sure that the crib that we got was PERFECT!  No scratches or anything (for proof of that go in our attic for the 3 extra legs and an extra toddler rail).  Xander was a great teether, we never knew he was teething really till the tooth would come through.  Until he was almost 15 months old...he woke up and decided that he needed to chew on his rail.  That is the day that the crib turned into a daybed for him.
Now fast forward to Xavier.  I decided to go ahead and get a bumper type rail cover to protect the front rail of the crib from Xavier teething on it.  Here is a picture of that on the crib:


Pretty protected you would think right?  You would be right...the front rail IS protected...never in my wildest dreams did I think he could bite the side of the crib that is sort of like a sleigh style.  Here is a picture to prove me that it is possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment