Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday with the girls

Today, we took the kids yo the farm.  Scott and I were loading wood while they played.  The first trip they watched a movie in the van since the cows were nearby.  After we brought that load back and unloaded we went back, this time Xavier rode in the truck and fell asleep.  When we got to the farm the cows had moved on so the kids were able to get out and play.  and play they did!  

Building their rock house!










They had a WONDERFUL time!  Which was good since we went back for a third load of wood!  Afterwards they were so filthy that I ended up spraying them down with the hose before they could come in the house.



We let the kids have a bath and nap then we let them put swimming suits on and play in the sprinkler and water table. 
  

                                                         







While they played I got dinner ready and Scott got the fire going.  We had hot dogs and I fixed a chicken and veggie packet for myself.  






After dinner we got the kids bathed and ready for bed.  I love having the girls here.  I was able to play with Addison's hair and the three of us painted our toenails!  





No comments:

Post a Comment